Admin / 30 Dec 2015
1. The School uniform is compulsory for all Students. Clean shoes and socks are a must.
2. We insist that students come to School bathed and neatly dressed in well-laundered, ironed uniforms.
3. All boys must wear white vests and girls a white slip, under their uniform.
4. Nails should be neatly trimmed and will be checked every Monday morning by the Class teacher. Boys should have their hair-cut every month. They are not permitted to grow a beard/ side burns etc.
5. Boys shall not wear their pants below the waist-level.
6. All lunch/snack box must be accompanied with a clean napkin.
7. Black sandak sandals are permitted as rainy-day foot wear.
8. Girls must secure their hair with black hair-slides/hair band (for short hair). Long hair must be neatly plaited in two and secured with black (half a metre in length) ribbons.
9. The School belt and identity card is compulsory for all.
10. The Special Uniform is to be worn on Wednesdays only.
11. All personal belongings should be neatly marked and labelled. The School shall not bear any responsibility for the loss of personal articles.
12. Gold ornaments, expensive watches, etc. should not be worn to School. Parents are also discouraged from purchasing expensive school bags/lunch boxes/pencil boxes etc. to avoid ill-feeling amongst children.
13. On birthdays, a simple and modest, colour dress may be worn.
14. Students should keep the School premises and Class rooms neat and tidy. Any damage caused to School property must be made good by the concerned parent.
15. Be eco-friendly, and discard the use of plastic carry-bags to School.
16. The Management reserves the discretion to determine the conditions under which a Student should be admitted / promoted / retained / dismissed. The decision of the Management is final and binding in all respects.
17. Attendance on Indepenence Day and Republic Day, is a must. Students are also expected to participate whole-heartedly in all School programmes.